Enjoy Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm!*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
1. Debone and skin the Black Chicken.
2. Mince the chicken meat and save the carcass. Braise the Black Chicken carcass with American Ginseng, Almonds, Red Dates and Wolfberries for five hours.
3. Wrap the mixture of minced Black Chicken meat with Chestnuts, Parsley and a pinch of Salt in the Dumpling Skin.
4. After soaking the Bird’s Nest in mineral water for one hour, add it to the soup from earlier and simmer for 45 minutes.
5. Add the wantons to the soup and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Executive Chef Martin Foo from the Tunglok Group. This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.3. Find NATURA at Eu Yan Sang retail outlets, newsstands and major bookstores in Singapore.
Learn how bird's nest can enrich your overall health.
Described to taste like sweet liquorice, Chinese Wolfberry has reached superfood status.
Lemon juice balances the bitter & sweet, binding all the tastes for this refreshing dish.
When the Heart, Lungs and Spleen systems are working in harmony, the skin glows with radiance.