Enjoy Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm!*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
If you have any question or need help with your account, you may Contact Us to assist you.
Eu Yan Sang picks ingredients from reliable, reputable origins and formulate products using modern, scientific TCM facilities. As a result, they are of high quality and suitable for both personal consumption and as thoughtful gifts
Our products carry hallmarks of quality and assurance including GAP (Good Agriculture Practice), GMP and ISO 9001 certifications, as well as accreditations by governing bodies and ministries of health and science.
1. Are the products sold online fresh?
Yes. Products sold online are freshly stored in the same central temperature and humidity controlled storage facility as those distributed to the physical stores.
We accept popular Internet payment modes. We do not provide cash on delivery service.
1. What are the modes of payment?
Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted via the PayPal payment gateway at Checkout.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, WeChat Pay and Alipay are accepted via the Cards payment gateway at Checkout.
2. Can I pay using PayPal even if I do not own a PayPal account?
Yes. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make payment for your order. To pay without a PayPal account, select the Debit/Credit card payment option.
3. What if I have questions pertaining to my PayPal account?
You may contact PayPal Customer support.
4. Why am I on the same payment page again after submitting my details for payment? What can I do?
Your session may have timed out due to inactivity, hence your order could have failed. Please close the current payment page, log in again to your eStore account, check Your Shopping Cart and place your order again.
5. Can I request for an official invoice to be sent to my billing address for my order?
No. We will not be able to issue hard copy invoices to your billing address.
However, you may log in to My Account and search under the records of your orders under Orders to view and print out a copy of your invoice.
6. Can I request for a separate invoice to be issued to my company for the order I have placed?
No. We would not be able to issue a separate invoice as your order has been paid directly with your Debit/Credit Card.
Prices on the website includes Goods & Services Tax (GST).
1. I am a Eu Rewards Member, how do I link my Eu Rewards account to my Estore account.
Please refer to User Manual for instructions.
2. What should I do if I do not have my password to link my Eu Rewards membership number?
Please contact the Eu Rewards Department at email@example.com, indicating “Reset Eu Rewards Password” as the subject title. Please provide the following details:
3. Will I stop earning membership points at Eu Yan Sang Estore after my Eu Rewards membership has expired?
Yes. The expired Eu Rewards membership would be unlinked from your eStore account.
4. How many points must I accumulate before I can redeem them?
Members will need to accumulate a min. of 100 Eu Rewards points which can then be used to offset $1 from their nett purchase. Eu Rewards points may only be redeemed in multiples of 100 points. Example: A member who has 508 Eu Rewards points may choose to redeem 500 points to offset $5 from his/her purchase, leave 8 points remaining in member’s account.
5. When will my points expire?
Eu Rewards points will expire annually on the anniversary of member’s enrollment month. Example: Mr. A enrolls as a Eu Rewards member on January 2022, the Eu Rewards points that he has earned in his account from Jan 2022 to Jan 2023 will expire on 31 Jan 2023. Unused points at time of expiry will be deemed as forfeited. Request for one-time Eu Rewards points extension will be considered on a case-by-case basis, only in situations where member is able to provide a valid reason for not being able to fully utilize his/her points before points expiry. The Management reserves sole discretion to allow such case-by-case points extension on goodwill basis.
6. Where can I get help if I have further questions on the Eu Rewards membership programme?
You may contact the Eu Rewards Membership Department at:
Phone: 1800-888-1879 (Singapore)
: +65 6749 8830 (Overseas)
Operation Hours: Mon – Fri (9.00am – 6.00pm GMT+8)
7. Can I select the best expiry date for my purchases?
We are unable to do so. Products that have an expiry of 9 months and below are well noted on the product itself. Products listed without expiry dates will have a shelf life of 9 months or more.