Products & Gifts
Eu Yan Sang picks ingredients from reliable, reputable origins and formulate products using modern, scientific TCM facilities. As a result, they are of high quality and suitable for both personal consumption and as thoughtful gifts
Our products carry hallmarks of quality and assurance including GAP (Good Agriculture Practice), GMP and ISO 9001 certifications, as well as accreditations by governing bodies and ministries of health and science.
1. Are the products sold online fresh?
Yes. Products sold online are freshly stored in the same central temperature and humidity controlled storage facility as those distributed to the physical stores.
We accept popular Internet payment modes. We do not provide cash on delivery service.
1. What are the modes of payment?
Visa, MasterCard and Amex are accepted via the PayPal payment gateway at Checkout.
2. Can I pay using PayPal even if I do not own a PayPal account?
Yes. You do not need a PayPal account in order to make payment for your order. To pay without a PayPal account, select the Debit/Credit card payment option.
3. What if I have questions pertaining to my PayPal account?
You may contact PayPal Customer support.
4. Why am I on the same payment page again after submitting my details for payment? What can I do?
Your session may have timed out due to inactivity, hence your order could have failed. Please close the current payment page, log in again to your eStore account, check Your Shopping Cart and place your order again.
5. Can I request for an official invoice to be sent to my billing address for my order?
No. We will not be able to issue hard copy invoices to your billing address.
However, you may log in to My Account and search under the records of your orders under Orders to view and print out a copy of your invoice.
6. Can I request for a separate invoice to be issued to my company for the order I have placed?
No. We would not be able to issue a separate invoice as your order has been paid directly with you Debit/Credit Card.
Goods & Services Tax
Prices on the website includes Goods & Services Tax (GST).
1. I am a Eu Rewards Member, how do I link my Eu Rewards account to my Estore account.
Please refer to User Manual for instructions.
2. What should I do if I do not have my password to link my Eu Rewards membership number?
Please contact the Eu Rewards Department at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Reset Eu Rewards Password” as the subject title. Please provide the following details:
- Mobile Number
- Eu Rewards Membership number
3. Will I stop earning membership points at Eu Yan Sang Estore after my Eu Rewards membership has expired?
Yes. The expired Eu Rewards membership would be unlinked from your eStore account.
4. Where can I get help if I have further questions on the Eu Rewards membership programme?
You may contact the Eu Rewards Membership Department at:
Phone: 1800-888-1879 (Singapore)
: +65 6749 8830 (Overseas)
Operation Hours: Mon – Fri (9.00am – 6.00pm GMT+8)