Enjoy Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm!*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
23 Jan 2014
1.Mix 100g of American Ginseng with 200g of water. Place mixture into steamer; steam for two hours.
2. Add the other ingredients slowly and thicken with wheat starch. Set aside.
1. Wash the deboned duck and leave to dry. Add seasoning and marinate for two to three hours. Drain any water and wrap the duck in cling film.
2. Put the marinated duck into a steamer; steam for approximately 1.5 hours. Remove and set aside to cool. Slice duck, and add prepared sauce.
2. Portion out 1kg, add Licorice Root and Solomon’s Seal, and cook for half an hour. Add wheat starch to thicken the sauce. Set aside to cool.
1. Put fresh abalone into steamer; steam for an hour. Remove and soak for one minute in abalone sauce.
2. Slice the abalone and drizzle with more abalone sauce.
Running out of ideas to savour bird's nest? Whip up a tasty bird's nest gourmet with Chef Martin Foo's recipe.
The ingredients interact well, giving the soup a special sweetness.
The alternating taste of sweetness and bitterness is a quality I love.