FREE Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
1. Cut broccoli to bite-sized pieces and soak them in salted cold water for 10 minutes.
2. Cook broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and plate with abalone.
3. Soak the mushrooms until soft.
4. Drain the mushrooms. Heat oil. Stir fry garlic and mushrooms until fragrant. Add abalone sauce. Simmer mushrooms over low heat for 30 minutes.
5. Place broccoli and abalone on serving plate.
6. Pour the cooked mushrooms and sauce over plated ingredients. Serve.
This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.11. Find NATURA at Eu Yan Sang retail outlets, newsstands and major bookstores in Singapore.