Ingredients (Serves 4)
- 1 can Eu Yan Sang Braised Abalone
- 5 pieces
- Eu Yan Sang Dried Mushrooms
- 1/ 2 cup Broccoli
- 4 cloves
- Garlic, diced
- Some oil
1. Cut broccoli to bite-sized pieces and soak them in salted cold water for 10 minutes.
2. Cook broccoli in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and plate with abalone.
3. Soak the mushrooms until soft.
4. Drain the mushrooms. Heat oil. Stir fry garlic and mushrooms until fragrant. Add abalone sauce. Simmer mushrooms over low heat for 30 minutes.
5. Place broccoli and abalone on serving plate.
6. Pour the cooked mushrooms and sauce over plated ingredients. Serve.
This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.11. Find NATURA at Eu Yan Sang retail outlets, newsstands and major bookstores in Singapore.