Enjoy Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm!*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
Eu Yan Sang Lingzhi Cracked Spores Powder Capsules PLUS (120 capsules) has been formulated to provide the benefits of the entire Lingzhi mushroom (灵芝). It contains highly broken Lingzhi Spores and concentrated Lingzhi Sporeophore extract. It is very precious and has therapeutic effects many times more than the Lingzhi. The active ingredients in “cracked” Lingzhi Spores Powder are readily and easily absorbed by the human body than the “uncracked” spores powder.
Eu Yan Sang Lingzhi Cracked Spores Powder Capsules PLUS, formulated with 100% pure Ganoderma Lucidum, is more beneficial in boosting the immune system, strengthening the body's resistance to harmful substances, protecting the liver against damage and improving metabolism and circulation. Regular use will aid digestion, strengthen the respiratory system and the heart, reduce fatigue and improve the quality of sleep.
Did you know?
Procuring the finest Lingzhi spores is difficult as it is produced for only 10 days in a year. Eu Yan Sang solves this problem by using the highest quality mushroom from harvesting farms. In these farms, the Lingzhi are cultivated in optimal climatic conditions using natural wood logs with the right amount of rainfall and a pollution-free environment. Once the Lingzhi has reached their ideal stage of maturity, the Lingzhi mushroom will begin producing powdery spores for a period of 10 days.
Lingzhi Benefits :
Quality and Assurance
Ganoderma Lucidum Concentrate 60mg
(Equivalent to Raw Ganoderma Lucidum 900mg)
- Lingzhi Sporophore refers to the entire Lingzhi Plant, including the stalk and the mushroom cap. Eu Yan Sang uses the latest scientific technology to extract the active components of Lingzhi Sporophore – Such as Lingzhi Polysaccharides and Triterpenoids. Lingzhi Polysaccharides and Triterpenoids have been proven to be boost the immune system.
Ganoderma Lucidum Cracked Spores Powder 240mg
Lingzhi Spores Powder is the pollen released by the Lingzhi mushroom during a 10-day period when the Lingzhi ripens. It is a very rare and valuable substance – only about 1kg of Lingzhi Spore powder can be extracted from every 1000kg of Lingzhi.
The Lingzhi spore is very small and has a hard cell wall, which maintains the essential nutrients in a powder form. In order for the nutrients to be releases, the spore shell has to be broken and the actual spores cracked. By using an advanced technology, Eu Yan Sang has managed to achieve a very high spore breakage rate. This prevents the active components of the spores from degenerating.
To maintain good health: Take1-2 capsules once or twice daily.
As a treatment: Take 3-4 capsules twice or three times daily.
To be taken with lukewarm water before meals.
Pregnant women and children should consult a physician before use.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi or Ling-zhi), a popular medicinal mushroom, is regarded by the Chinese as “mushroom of immortality”. It is believed that regular consumption of Ganoderma lucidum in the form of tea or mushroom powder can preserve the human vitality and promote longevity1. Scientific investigations have been conducted to show its anti-cancer, hypoglycemic and immuno-modulating effects. Its bioactive components comprise of triterpenes, polysaccharides and immune-modulatory proteins.
1. Shiao MS, Lee KR, Lin LJ, Wang CT. Natural products and biological activities of the Chinese medical fungus, Ganoderma lucidum. In: Ho CT, Osawa T, Huang MT, Rosen RT, editors. Food phytochemicalsfor cancer prevention. II. Teas, spices, and herbs. Washington,DC: American Chemical Society; 1994. p. 342–54.
2. Wang YY, Khoo KH, Chen ST, Lin CC, Wong CH, Lin CH. Studies on the Immuno-modulating and anti-tumor activities of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) Polysaccharides: Functional and Proteomic Analyses of a Fucose-Containing Glycoprotein Fraction Responsible for the Activities. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chem 2002, 10:1057-1062.
3. Gao Y, S. Zhou, Jiang W, Huang and X. Dai, Effects of ganopoly (a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract) on the immune functions in advanced-stage cancer patients. Immunol. Invest 2003, 32(3): 201-215.
4. Zhang HN, Lin ZB. Hypoglycemic effect of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2004, 25 (2): 191-195
5. Shao BM, Dai H, Xu W, Lin ZB, Gao XM. Immune receptors for polysaccharides from Ganoderma lucidum. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2004, 323:133-141
6. Liu J, Kurashiki K, Shimizu K, Kondo R. Structure-activity relationship for inhibition of 5alpha-reductase by triterpenoids isolated from Ganoderma lucidum. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2006, 14 (24): 8654–60.
Lingzhi remains among the most widely-researched, respected and used TCM herbal remedies – and for good reason