Eu Rewards Membership Programme
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Eu Rewards membership is applicable to any person aged 18 years and above.
- Membership commences upon payment of membership fee of S$15 at the retail outlets.
- A name change on the member’s record will be accepted upon written notification to Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“EYSS”) using the Correction Request Form available at retail outlets.
- Members can cancel their Eu Rewards membership at any time by submitting the appropriate written notification and returning the membership card to EYSS, at which time any outstanding benefits, privileges and Eu Rewards points will be cancelled.
- Membership is not transferable and membership card is non-refundable. There will be a S$5 replacement fee for lost card.
- EYSS reserves the right to reject any application for membership.
- The privileges and/or terms and conditions may be amended or withdrawn without prior notice at the discretion of Eu Yan Sang Group of Companies.
- In case of dispute, EYSS reserves the right to make the final decision
- Members Exclusive Benefits
- For every S$5 spend at EYSS retail outlets, Eu Rewards members can earn 5 Eu Rewards points. Eu Rewards member has to present the member card/NRIC/mobile number at cashier before payment. Points earned are based on the total nett amount settled in each transaction. A minimum of S$5 purchase is required before any points are issued.
- Points can be redeemed for use in purchases at Eu Yan Sang Singapore retail outlets. The conversion rate is: 160 points = S$1. To be eligible for point redemption, Eu Rewards membership card /NRIC &/or mobile number must be presented at cashier before payment.
a. Members may redeem their points only when sufficient points are accumulated
b. Points jointly accumulated from more than one Eu Rewards card are not accepted to be redeemed for one purchase
c. No cash value is endowed upon the points. Thus they cannot be converted to cash or any other forms of money, regardless of the way through which the points are earned
d. The smallest currency unit accepted for point redemption is $1. For example, for S$5 Off purchase, 800 points are required for redemption (based on conversion rate: 160 points = S$1)
- Points Accumulation and Redemption
- Eu Rewards card has to be activated before any points can be redeemed. Valid personal data has to be submitted as required for Eu Rewards card activation.
- The Eu Rewards point accumulation and redemption is only valid for use at all Eu Yan Sang retail outlets within Singapore.
- Eu Rewards points are issued and expired within the first 12 months from the date of sign up. Expired points will be forfeited and cannot be carried forward for redemption.
- In the event if Eu Rewards members make purchases without presenting Eu Rewards card/NRIC/mobile number, the purchases will be processed as non-member regular transactions, for which no points will be offered afterwards for accumulation or redemption.
- Use of Personal Information
In order to maintain Eu Rewards membership, EYSS needs to collect, use and disclose the personal data of each member in order to fulfil the following purposes:
- To provide membership status updates and other account-related information.
- To facilitate membership-related transactions and services.
- To market and communicate to you about Eu Rewards and Eu Yan Sang promotions, contests, events and lucky draws etc
- To provide you with the services requested and to maintain our relationship with you
- To identify products and services in which you may be interested; and market offers to you (by mail, email, telephone, SMS, via internet or using other electronic means) in relation to such products and services.
- To improve our products and services by bringing you wellness information, marketing materials, conducting research, analysis and development activities to enhance your membership experience with us.
- Identity verification, due diligence checks so that you may continue to enjoy membership privileges. This includes storing, hosting and backing up of your personal data
- At times, we may need to disclose your personal data to third parties (and for them to process your personal data) for the above purposes.
- We respect your choice of receiving marketing materials from us (“Marketing Purposes”) and will only communicate with you by way of voice call, text messages, postal mail and/or email as indicated by in this application form. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties for the Marketing Purposes.
- By signing up for the membership programme, your consent will remain in place until your withdraw it or until 36 months after you cease being a Eu Rewards member. If you wish to opt-out of receiving marketing information from us, you may contact us to update your privacy preference at any time. We will also, from time to time, contact you to ensure that the information we hold about your marketing preference is up to date.
- For legal and/or audit purposes.
We retain your personal data in accordance with legal, regulatory, business and operational obligations, and have in place robust security measure to safeguard your personal data. You have the right to make change to your preferred mode of communications for us to get in touch with you at any time.
To find out more about our Eu Rewards membership, feel free to call 1800 888 1879 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.