Retailers’ Chinese New Year Lucky Draw
Terms and Conditions
1. Promotion is valid from 1 January 2017 to 31 January 2017 for NTUC FairPrice.
2. Promotion is valid from 5 January 2017 to 1 February 2017 for Guardian & Watsons.
3. Qualifier: Minimum spending of $28 on Eu Yan Sang’s Essence of Chicken & Fish Series, Bird’s Nest Series or any CNY Gift Sets in a single receipt.
4. Receipts must be retained and presented for prize collection.
5. Only receipts from promotional period are valid for the lucky draw.
6. All entries are to be received by 2359hrs of 1 February 2017 and no entries will be accepted after this time.
7. Multiple entries with different receipts may be submitted in participation of this Contest. You should submit only your own personal data. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) may require you to provide proof of identity.
8. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) has the right at any time to substitute any Prize with prizes of similar value as determined by Eu Yan Sang (Singapore), without notice to you.
9. Lucky Draw selection of winners will be conducted on 6 February 2017. Winners will be notified via phone the following weeks.
10. Where prizes contain a specified validity period during which it should be utilized, no requests for extensions or replacements whatsoever will be entertained. Prizes which remain unclaimed by any participant for 30 days after the announcement of the winners shall be conclusively forfeited by such participant, and such forfeited prize shall be dealt with at Eu Yan Sang (Singapore)’s discretion in accordance with applicable laws.
11. Prize(s) are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash, credit and/or any other items in part of in full.
12. Winners agree to comply with all requirements, terms and conditions by Eu Yan Sang (Singapore).
13. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) is not liable or responsible to any party for any injury, death or damages arising out of or in connection in this contest and the prizes, and in each participant waives and releases Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) and its affiliates from any claims in relations thereto.
14. Any trademarks, graphic symbols, logos or intellectual property contained in any material used in connection with this contest, in particular that relating to the contest prizes, are the property of their respective owners. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) and its affiliates and contractors are not affiliated with, or enclosed or sponsored by, such owners and their relevant affiliates.
16. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without prior notice.
17. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) reserves all the rights of making the final decision on any dispute.
18. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) reserves the right to disqualify any participants if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that fraudulent entry has occurred.
19. Eu Yan Sang (Singapore) reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this contest at any time.
20. This contest is open to all participants who are residing in Singapore, and not employee of Eu Yan Sang and its advertising agencies & vendors, not their immediate families.