- For promoting youth and health: one bottle of pills taken once weekly.
- For general weakness: one bottle of pills taken at every two days interval.
- For malnutrition after childbirth: one bottle of pills taken daily repeating for several days. It should be taken after clearing labour discharge (normally about 10 days).
- For regulating menstrual ailments: one bottle of pills taken daily.
This is a Traditional Medicine. This product contains animal parts. If symptoms persist, consult your physician.
Method of Administration: Refer to package insert.
Storage: Keep in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Contradindication：Avoid consumption when suffering from fever or influenza or during menstruation period.
Contraindicated in pregnant women.
Safe use of ginseng in pregnant women and children has not been established. Do not exceed the stated dose. Safety on long term use has not been established.
Gold Label Bak Foong Pill is available in two convenience boxes – 14g x 6 packs (small pills) and 19g x 6 packs (large pills).
- 产后调补身体：须在恶露已清 (大约产后十日左右)方开始服用，每日服一瓶，连服数日