Suggested Recipe: Braised Noodles with Eu Yan Sang Abalones and Scallop with XO Sauce
Ingredients (Serves 4)
1 tablespoon Eu Yan Sang Abalones and Scallop with XO Sauce
5 pieces Eu Yan Sang Dried Mushrooms
500g Chinese Eu Fu Noodles
250ml Chicken Stock
100g Yellow Chives
2 tablespoons Oyster Sauce
1 tablespoon Light Soya Sauce
1 tablespoon Dark Soya Sauce
1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
4 cloves Peeled and Minced Garlic
- Soak the dried mushrooms in water for approximately 30mins. Slice the soaked mushrooms and set aside.
- Blanch noodles in hot water for approximately 3mins to soften it.
- Heat up some oil in wok, stir fry garlic and mushroom till garlic turns golden brown.
- Add noodles, then yellow chives and the rest of seasoning to have a quick fry to ensure all ingredients are well mixed.
- Add chicken stock to braise noodles and chives. Dish out onto serving plate once noodles and chives are soft.
- Warm up the Eu Yan Sang Abalones & Scallops with XO Sauce and pour onto the ready noodles.
- Serve and enjoy!