Enjoy Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm!*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
Eu Yan Sang Lingzhi Cracked Spores Powder Capsules (60 capsules) has been formulated to provide the benefits of the entire Lingzhi mushroom (灵芝). It contains highly broken Lingzhi Spores and concentrated Lingzhi Sporeophore extract. It is very precious and has therapeutic effects many times more than the Lingzhi. The active ingredients in “cracked” Lingzhi Spores Powder are readily and easily absorbed by the human body than the “uncracked” spores powder.
Containing 100% cracked spores for maximum benefits, Eu Yan Sang Lingzhi Cracked Spores Powder Capsules not only strengthens your body’s resistance but also promotes blood circulation, metabolism, digestion and vitality.
Did you know?
Procuring the finest Lingzhi spores is difficult as it is produced for only 10 days in a year. Eu Yan Sang solves this problem by using the highest quality mushroom from harvesting farms. In these farms, the Lingzhi are cultivated in optimal climatic conditions using natural wood logs with the right amount of rainfall and a pollution-free environment. Once the Lingzhi has reached their ideal stage of maturity, the Lingzhi mushroom will begin producing powdery spores for a period of 10 days.
Lingzhi Benefits :
Quality and Assurance
Pure Lingzhi (Ganoderma Lucidum) Cracked Spores, Vitamin C
Lingzhi Cracked Spores Powder effectively enhances the immunity, strengthens the body's resistance against harmful factors, and has the ability to promote metabolism and blood circulation. Regular consumption will improve digestion, remove fatigue, thus leading to good health.
Each box contains 60 capsules.
2 capsules daily
Lingzhi Extract vs Lingzhi Cracked Spores
Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi or Ling-zhi), a popular medicinal mushroom, is regarded by the Chinese as “mushroom of immortality”. It is believed that regular consumption of Ganoderma lucidum in the form of tea or mushroom powder can preserve the human vitality and promote longevity1. Scientific investigations have been conducted to show its anti-cancer, hypoglycemic and immuno-modulating effects. Its bioactive components comprise of triterpenes, polysaccharides and immune-modulatory proteins.
Previously Lingzhi was sliced, steeped in boiling water and drunk as tea. More recently, however, Lingzhi extract was made available by drawing out the essence of the mushroom. Today, it has been confirmed scientifically that the beneficial part of the Lingzhi is the spores. The Lingzhi spore has a hard cell wall structure, much like the protective shell of an egg, which keeps the essential nutrients in a powdery form. In order for these nutrients to be released, the spore shell has to be completely broken and the actual spores cracked. Studies have shown that the body’s absorption of the cracked spores is greater than that of the uncracked version.
1. Shiao MS, Lee KR, Lin LJ, Wang CT. Natural products and biological activities of the Chinese medical fungus, Ganoderma lucidum. In: Ho CT, Osawa T, Huang MT, Rosen RT, editors. Food phytochemicalsfor cancer prevention. II. Teas, spices, and herbs. Washington,DC: American Chemical Society; 1994. p. 342–54.
2. Wang YY, Khoo KH, Chen ST, Lin CC, Wong CH, Lin CH. Studies on the Immuno-modulating and anti-tumor activities of Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi) Polysaccharides: Functional and Proteomic Analyses of a Fucose-Containing Glycoprotein Fraction Responsible for the Activities. Bioorganic & Medicinal Chem 2002, 10:1057-1062.
3. Gao Y, S. Zhou, Jiang W, Huang and X. Dai, Effects of ganopoly (a Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide extract) on the immune functions in advanced-stage cancer patients. Immunol. Invest 2003, 32(3): 201-215.
4. Zhang HN, Lin ZB. Hypoglycemic effect of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides. Acta Pharmacol Sin 2004, 25 (2): 191-195
5. Shao BM, Dai H, Xu W, Lin ZB, Gao XM. Immune receptors for polysaccharides from Ganoderma lucidum. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communications 2004, 323:133-141
6. Liu J, Kurashiki K, Shimizu K, Kondo R. Structure-activity relationship for inhibition of 5alpha-reductase by triterpenoids isolated from Ganoderma lucidum. Bioorg. Med. Chem. 2006, 14 (24): 8654–60.
Lingzhi remains among the most widely-researched, respected and used TCM herbal remedies – and for good reason
Lingzhi or Reishi is one of the most powerful medicinal mushrooms. Learn what to look for when looking for a Lingzhi/Reishi product