Enjoy Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm!*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
1. Make sure your desk is at an appropriate height, and you are able to sit comfortably. You should be able to rest your arms flatly on the table, and sit up straight. Slouching or leaning to one side is band.
2. After working for 30 minutes, exercise your neck by moving your head slowly as if you are drawing the Union Jack. You should also focus your eyes on a faraway object.
3. After an hour and a half, get up from your seat and walk around. Exercise your shoulders and neck to relax your limbs and neck.
4. Massage your back occasionally, or slap your back with your cupped hand. These massages or slaps can relax your muscles.
5. In an air-conditioned environment, avoid having cold air blow directly at your neck, shoulders or joints. And don’t stay long in a wet environment, such as after a spell of wet weather. These help prevent blood circulation blockage, which can lead to pain.
This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.2.
Strategies for dealing with different manifestations of fatigue.
Here are some little things you can do in the office to maintain your health
A typical work day that describes you...
In treating pain, TCM focuses on clearing excess, resolving stagnation and nourishing deficiency.