FREE Same Day Delivery for Orders before 3pm*
DOWNLOAD TO ENJOY $5 OFF (PROMO CODE: TAKE5OFF) YOUR FIRST PURCHASE. T&C APPLIES
You're changing shipping destination and will be directed to another site.
12.12 Special: 12% + 12% Off
CNY PWP: Get this at 30% off with min $88 purchase!
Species: Holothuria scabra (The world’s highest valued tropical sea cucumber).
(Superior Harvest from Indian Ocean)
- Naturally harvested from sustainable lagoons, perfectly traceable
- Dried to 10—15% of live weight
- Internal organs retained
- Minimally processed
- Contains no chemical additives
1. Rinse dried sea cucumber with clean water.
2. Place sea cucumber in a clean cooking pot with clean water, water level 4-5 cm above sea cucumber.
3. Cover the pot and bring to a boil.
4. Reduce heat and simmer the sea cucumber for 2 hours. (add in water constantly to maintain the water level)
5. Turn o¬ff heat and leave the sea cucumber to soak overnight at room temperature, do not refrigerate.
1. Drain water from Day 1.
2. Repeat Steps 2-4 from Day 1.
3. Turn o¬ff heat and leave the sea cucumber to soak 4 hours.
4. Once the desired texture and firmness is achieved, remove sea cucumber from pot.
5. Add in preference condiments, ingredients or meat for additional cooking.
STORAGE: Once opened keep refrigerated.