Ingredients (Serves 10)
- 1 can Eu Yan Sang Royal Supreme Abalone Treasure Pot
- 10 pieces Eu Yan Sang Dried Mushrooms
- 10 pieces Eu Yan Sang Dried Scallops
- 300g Tianjin Cabbage
- 300g Bamboo Pith
- 10 pieces Chicken Wings, seasoned with pepper and salt
- 10 pieces Prawns
1. Soak dried mushrooms, dried scallop and bamboo pith in separate bowls of hot water for 30 minutes.
2. Season chicken wings with salt and minced garlic for 30 minutes, then steam them for 15 minutes. Set aside for later.
3. Heat oil. Dry prawns and stir-fry with salt and pepper. As soon as they turn red, dish out and set aside for later.
4. Blanch Tianjin cabbage in boiling hot water. Set aside for later.
5. Drain sauce from Treasure Pot into a wok. Add mushrooms, scallops and bamboo pith and bring to the boil. On low heat, simmer until mushrooms, scallops and bamboo pith are cooked and soft. Then add the rest of the ingredients from the Treasure Pot and simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Place Tianjin cabbage into the serving pot with the rest of the ingredients, such as abalone, chicken and prawns, then add the hot sauce on top. Serve.
This article first appeared in NATURA magazine issue No.11. Find NATURA at Eu Yan Sang retail outlets, newsstands and major bookstores in Singapore.